SWE’s Advance Learning Center
The Advance Learning Center provides learning to empower you to succeed at every stage of your development.
- SWE’s diverse offerings feature subject matter experts from a wide variety of thought leaders in STEM and leadership.
- Inclusive design – Through our commitment to DEI and SWE’s Corporate Partnership Council (CPC), we offer closed captioning and corresponding transcripts to over 70 courses.
- Earn CEUs/PDHs – SWE is accredited by the International Accreditors for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).
- Multiple learning modalities – SWE offers a variety of learning modalities, including live webinars, on-demand webinars, and interactive eLearning courses.
- Courses can be completed up to 12 months from the initial registration date.
SWE’s Leadership Competency Model
SWE’s Leadership Competency Model can serve as the basis for developing leadership core competencies. The model identifies the critical knowledge, skills, and abilities required of current and future leaders.
Take the self-assessment and learn your proficiency level rating for each leadership competency. Then, look at the suggested professional development opportunities available in the Advance Learning Center.
Let’s Stay in Touch!
c/o Engineers’ Society of Western PA
337 Fourth Ave
Pittsburgh, PA 15222